Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hello people!
It has been 4 exciting & fun days :D
Yeah, beginning of Adm Khoo workshop & today.
Ha ha :D

Mummy's going on a 2 weeks plus trip,
a trip to Taiwan!
Like wow right? Gonna miss you mum! :D

My beautiful mummy & me :)

Day 1 was practically funny.
Funny, & I mean really really funny.
All of us couldnt stop laughing our ass off.
Ramesh took us through the morning,
Danny took us through the afternoon,
& Freddy took us through the night :D

My 5 other bestfriends!

Yz's face got cut ;x

Love love love!

Day 2, Danny "made" us cry :s
Made us realise our stupid mistakes & excuses.
I regret, simply just regret being rude,
rude to my parents & the people around me.

There was this dancing competition at night.
& guess what? Ain won first! *Cheering cheering*
We really screamed till our throat hurts.

Last day was pretty memorable.
Made me realise how I should treasure life.
Be positive, have the keep going spirit.

During dinner :D

I beginning to love 4/6, alot.
Though we're the only NA class there,
Im really really proud of what we are.
I love you 4/6! :D

Daddy & Bryan came for the last day!
Ha ha.

Ramesh talking :)

Bestie for LIFE!

There's this appreciation time for all of us.
Tears began to roll down as they all made their speeches.
With enough courage, I went up onstage.
I began my talking, & I paused, to cry.
I finished everything, & went to hug dad at the back.


Im sorry mum & dad for all the neglectance. I just wanna say a big sorry for my actions. I also wanna thank you for everything you've done for me. Really appreciate it alot. I love you, mum & dad :)

Today, went for svc! Woke up at 8.
Which normally, I dont. Lols.
After meeting, met dear at PS :D (!!)

Dear & I :)

It says, "I Love U" :D

Played basketball with dear, Chinsan & Cheeyong.
Lols, I saw Muiei too, with her classmate.
I havent played bball for 1 year.
& guess what? I beat all of them :D
Ha ha ha x)

I think that I've blogged enough already.
Tired, I think I'll turn in now.
Goodnight all.
Goodbye world :)

No comments: